My gateway is NMI:
- Log in to your NMI account.
- Go to "Transaction Reports" and filter through the correct dates.
- Open up the transaction report under those dates (by clicking on the magnifying glass of the specific date and then clicking on "View These Transactions").
- In "Card Sale", "Status", transactions that got 3D Secure protection are shown as "Protected".
My gateway is Authorize.net (please note that you can only check if 3D Secure data was passed on correctly for Visa transactions):
- Log in to your Authorize.net account.
- Go to "Reports".
- Choose the date of the report you want to see and click "Run Report".
- Click on the specific Transaction ID.
- If there's a number next to "CAVV Result Code", 3D Secure data was passed correctly to the gateway.
My gateway is USAePay:
- Log in to your USAePay account.
- Go to "Batches".
- Choose the batch date you want to see and click "View".
- Choose a specific transaction and click on "Details".
- Scroll down to either "Verified by Visa Authentication" or "MasterCard Secure Code Authentication" section. If there's data next to "CAVV", "ECI" and "Validated" fields, 3D Secure data was passed correctly to the gateway.
I'm using a different gateway:
Log into your gateway and pull up the report of that specific transaction, then check the details for any of the 3 fields: ECI, CAVV, XID. If any of these fields are present, they should have data next to them. If you can't find these fields, call up your gateway and ask how you can check whether 3D Secure data was passed on to the gateway correctly.